- Discover the secrets of a handicraft famous all over the world
- See how the Carnival masks are created
- Admire the ability of jewelers and book binders
- Discover the richness of fabrics and brocades
- A must do tour to truly understand Venetian art
This Tour will take you to the exclusive Venetian Craftsmen Ateliers and it will show you how the most famous traditional products are created.
Over the centuries Venice has provided superior quality handmade products that were exported all over the world. Today the simple word “Venice” still conjures up an atmosphere of sensuous luxury, sophisticated elegance and a myriad of a joyfull tactile and visual sensations.
Far from the beaten tracks, you will discover the secrets of master craftsmen that will create under your eyes the “pearls” of Venice's top handcraft tradition: velvets, brocades, marbleized paper, books and leather bindings, Papier-mâché Carnival masks, gold and silver jewellery, beads and other wonders.
WHEN & WHERE
WHEN DOES IT RUN ? Everyday
PLEASE NOTE The tour will take place with a minum of two people. The tour is not private and can be shared with other guests The visit could be multilingual. Comfortable shoes are suggested.
MEETING POINT Oltrex Office groundfloor of Hotel Danieli (white building) - Riva degli Schiavoni - Castello 4192
DURATION 2 ore circa
Italian Tour: 10 am and 4 pm
English Tour: 10 am and 4 pm
French Tour: 10 am and 4 pm
|Adult||Each Additional adult (parties of three and more)||Young (from 12 to 30 years)||Child (up to 11 years)|
|Price per Person||€ 69||€ 60||€ 30||GRATIS|
HOW TO BUY
Online by credit card or bank transfer.
TERM OF SALES
– Within 3 days prior to date of the service – full refund
– Within 2 days prior to date of the service – 50% penalty
– Within 1 day prior to the date of service - full penalty
For cancellations resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or conditions beyond its control, the organizing Agency shall fully refund the customer.
Guided tour of craftsmen workshops
Purchases and all services not expressely specified